My cousins used to have this toaster in their kitchen. It's of a regular size, not very big, has a white body, though kind of rusty from wearing. I think the toaster is the cutest electrical appliance one can find in the kitchen. It's sad that I don't have one at home. If not I will toast my bread anywhere, everywhere. In the kitchen, beside the sofa, at my study desk, beside my piano. Watch tv while waiting, play piano while waiting, study chemistry (detestable) while waiting.
I remember how I used to be so puzzled by the simplicity of toaster. Put in two slices of bread, push down the lever, wait. Wait. Wait. Wait. TING! Out jumps two slices of nicely toasted bread.
Those were days.. when studying and tests never exist, when staying up late means fun and exciting, when getting out of the house means having an accompany, when there is nothing to be nostalgic about, when being happy is easier done than said, when we could not wait to grow up.
♥ 00:49