Do not, I repeat, DO NOT underestimate the puny size of a pill.
Despite it's unappealing colour of dirty yellow, smaller than small size, skinnier than skinny width, it's as strong as the largest elephant found on planet earth, the sharpest knife found in the kitchen of a super chef, the heaviest hippopotamus found in any mud pool.
I know my analogies are bad.
Anyhow, the little guy is capable of making me feel droopy and jelly. As if my world is spinning 360 degrees on the fastest motor God introduced to this lovely world. It makes me want to just sit still, don't move, don't do anything, but just stone. I can't do my homework, I can't read my bird, I can't even watch videos properly.
I'm so going to stop consuming this yellow thing the moment my nose become real again. Currently it has lost the ability to smell and turns all edible foodstuff that enters my mouth into tasteless objects. But for some out of the world reason, I can taste the medicines. This temporarily fake nose of mine has been leaking non-stop, using up half a box of tissue in the living room. Not a very courteous nose.
I'm like
swaying as I type these. My voice changed, not that bad. A new voice occasionally is good, so that I won't be sick of the real one.
I cannot believe that 4L is located at the fourth level of the new compound. Did anyone notice that the staircases have strong cement-ish odour? Urgh, I can just imagine. It will take ages for the class to get to assembly.
♥ 00:36