<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38907337?origin\x3dhttp://orangewhat.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Teehee.
mememememememeiqi

no photo no photo no photo bleh
:P






2Wisdom
sixdee
ailynn
carolyn
clarissa
derek
elysia
esther
eunice
evelyn
guixian
huili
huiyu
jemie
jiaxian
joey
kaijun
laura
leechien
luke
merlyn
min
nelwyn
peimin
qianpin
qianwei
rachel
rosi
sabrina
samantha
shimin
siting
stefanie
swee en
vMokk
wanting
wanyi
wanyi
weien H
weiyun
wenxia
xingjun
zihui
zioedy


April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
June 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010

thank you.

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Friday, 1 January 2010

Arghhh omggggg this sucks sucks sucks.

The Korea trip is from 12th to 19th February. But after checking the calendar, to my intense horror freakcase of shock, 17th 18th and 19th are school days. Oh my lao tian. What do I do! I WANNA GO KOREA BUT I DON'T WANNA MISS SO MANY DAYS OF LESSONS. This sucks to the max. How how how!

Judging on my capability, I'm not the kind who can survive on self-study. My results are cold hard proofs. Who knows whether the teachers would give a kinabalu-mountain or everest-mountain high of homework. And who knows what test(s) we might have the next week. It's not like the teachers would wait 3 days for MEIQI to come back from her untimely trip, and then continue the syllabus. What if a teacher speed through one chapter in that 3 days? What if I'm going to miss an important revision?

I hate what-ifs.

But it's going to be the first trip that the whole big family is going on together - my parents, cousins and aunts - with the absence of some (duh). Even my cousin's in-laws are going -.- And it's going to be my first trip to a place with snow! I wasn't very keen on going to Korea at first, don't really interest me, but now I'm like OMG I WANNA GO.

It's not where I'm going, but who I'm going with. I want to spend time with my family. I want to soak in the happiness of a happy family spending quality time together. Not to mention the endless shopping opportunities there is, and the skiing resort.

Then came the 2010 calendar.

THIS IS SO ANNOYING. URGHH D:

Actually.

OF ALL TIMES, WHY PICK THE CNY PERIOD TO GO ON A HOLIDAY? WHY NOT THE DECEMBER PERIOD, LIKE WHAT MOK DID/IS DOING. TWENTY TEN IS PROBABLY THE MOST IMPORTANT YEAR OF MY LIFE, BECAUSE MY FUTURE BASICALLY DEPENDS ON THIS YEAR. PLUS I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE TAKING THE Os, MY COUSIN IS TAKING IT THIS YEAR TOO, ALTHOUGH SHE DON'T REALLY CARE. BUT I CARE ALRIGHT. WHY DO THIS TO ME.

I can't believe I'm so troubled over this, it's not making sense. It's supposed to be worry-free. It's supposed to be fun and exciting.

OMG. WHY THE CNY PERIOD! YOU THINK WHOEVER SETS THE CALENDAR WOULD BE SO NICE TO GIVE US LOVELY PEOPLE SO MANY HOLIDAYS? IT'S NOT ABOUT ASKING FRIENDS TO JOT DOWN NOTES FOR ME ETC, IT'S ABOUT MY ABILITY, MY ABILITY TO ABSORB 3 DAYS WORTH OF LESSONS. AT ONE GO. WHICH IS OBVIOUSLY NOT THERE. I DON'T HAVE THAT ABILITY.

The pure thought of this makes me want to cry.

I REALLY DON'T WANT TO MISS OUT ON THIS CHANCE. I CAN TELL THAT MY MOM IS DISAPPOINTED WHEN I POINTED OUT THE FACT THAT 3 DAYS IS TOO MUCH FOR ME TO MISS, THAT I DON'T REALLY FEEL LIKE GOING FOR THE TRIP. IS THAT THREE FATEFUL DAYS GOING TO KILL MY SEC4 LIFE?

I can choose to back out and get someone to replace me for the trip, or simply lose that $500 deposit, and miss out on this great chance. Or miss 3 days of lesson, and regret for the rest of the year (or my life), whether or not it makes a difference to my results (who knows right).

WHAT SHOULD I DO? Is this really happening? Oh God, help me to make the correct choice.


22:07