Who says
that penguin can't play drums
that chef can't sing
that panda can't sing
that nerd can't play violin
that I can't change clothings in 3 seconds.
Because nothing is impossible :D If there's a will, there's a way.
Black&White was a blast, in my own little way (: The day which I had been looking forward to so much had just came and gone. Everyone was dressed beautifully and there were niceeeee food :D If only we weren't in dresses and heels and make-up, I would have gone after all the regions' food!
I think everyone is uploading their photos on to Facebook now :P
Masquerade masks are veryveryveryvery pretty. Suspenders are cute. Heels are painful. Dress requires bravey. Food is comfort. Black is slimming. Cameras are friendly. Water is essential. Stripes can be cool. And masquerade masks are still veryveryveryvery pretty :D
---
I remember having this dream not too long ago. I was in this fishing village where there are plenty houses on stilts, like atap houses. My friends/neighbours and I were queuing to enter one of these houses because there was a lesson taking place in there. It was like, die die also must get in, because I wanted so much to hear what was being shared.
To my surprise, the guy was sharing about the importance of having faith in God, and how God will bless you with what you want, only if you pray about what you want to Him. Everyone started praying. All of a sudden, fishing nets were filled with fishes, even the fields have fishes flapping around. Fishermen jumped around in joy and started praising God.
I was having this super dtrong emotion flow through me. I was like, utterly shocked and awed. And I remember crying because I was so touched. That is how I woke up crying. It's a dream that I will never forget (:
♥ 01:25