to my dearest Min:
Welcome back! Kind of slow, but still. You want my cookies? After the chaota batch, the rest were fab because I finally understand the way to baking :D like finally.
My stupid habit is finally gone, glad to say. Now whenever I send a message, I make sure the icon (looks like a house?) appears, if not I'll double check my sent box. Safety measures (:
But there's another habit that is so frustrating, and incurable. I ALWAYS PROCRASTINATE.
Clear the study desk, procrastinate. Do homework, procrastinate. Shower, procrastinate. Eat and sleep, procrastinate (still). It's like my occupation, my one and only career that I stick to no matter what. It's the one only thing that I excel in, even an A1 wouldn't suffice. Too bad procrastination isn't a subject in school, because I would have passed with flying colours, and everyone can see me on stage for getting top in level in
Procrastination (: niceee
I need. To do. My homework. Sheeeeeeeeeesh.
♥ 22:20