Sudden spurge of randomness: I just cut my fringe about 1o minutes ago.
It's shorter and kind of lighter (lol) and I can't get used to it because it just keeps dropping. Eek it's going to bother me during the bbq!
Speaking of which, the JOEY COLETTE WONG with a LEE had already sent out the e-vitation for the bbq. How cool! And I'm not going to upload it here because I'm such a pig and blogger isn't reacting well either (: SO LOOKING FORWARD OMG.
Met up with Derek the Ho today. Supposed to get more friends, but none were free. So we loitered around Khatib and went to Sheng Siong and NTUC for the bbq (: anyway, in the end after we parted ways, I took a slow long walk from Khatib to Yishun :D and had dinner with mom.
If Halal means no pork, and Buddhist means no beef, how about LAMB?
♥ 01:57