I have this very very bad habit that started only recently.
After I reply/send a message, I would exit via the call-end button, not waiting for the pending to be done. Actually I've been doing this since quite long ago, and it did not cause any problem. But recently, I realised how my friends either don't reply my messages at all, or they text me and go like 'CAN REPLY MY MESSAGE?'.
Then at the end of the day, while fiddling with my handphone, I find all my supposedly-sent messages in 'draft', and I feel so URGH.
OMG I LEFT MY WALLET IN CHURCH AND IT CONTAINS LIKE $80?! THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD JERRY FOUND IT AND IT'S WITH OLI NOW I THINK. AND THE WORSE PART IS THAT I DIDN'T EVEN REALISE UNTIL SHE TEXTED ME. IT JUST NEVER OCCURRED TO ME THAT I LEFT IT ON THE YELLOW CHAIR IN THE ROOM WHICH WE WERE REHEARSING IN OMG.
Phew.
How did I got home? I always take out my ez-link from the wallet.
WHAT A FANTASTIC DAY.
♥ 20:25