Gah, it's already the second week of December and nothing is accmoplished. My study desk is messy as ever. And needless to say, my homework are untouched since a hundred years ago. I remember attempting the maths homework Mrs Seah told us to hand in on sports day, and failed to complete because I kind of forgot how to. Sheeesh, die, it's going to take a long long while for me to remember every single formula and method.
I'm in no mooooood to clear that crazy unkempt desk D:
But why am I so busy? Invest dance, CCA, sleep, busy going out with friends and dance dance and teevee and even more outings :D Cous said it's unfair that I'm spending so much time with friends, and none with relatives/family. Teehee my timeslot need to 'book' one ley, I'm a busybusybusy person :D
Invest dance is cool, more sophisticated (in a way) compared to last year's. And this time round we'll be doing it in invest uniform and court shoes. Aah, how to? I can't even turn one round in court shoes without losing balance. Can we like go backstage and change into black socks or something lol :P
The other day, went back to school with Jah, Jo and Neh to clear the PA room downstairs. And by school I mean the holding site SN@TPY. The room is actually quite nice, cosy little place. Except that it's dusty, and has this weird smell and the thousand boxes of bottles of mineral waters make the place cramp. Not to forget the teeny weeny window in the thick fat wall for us to look out during morning assembly. I will definitely miss the aircon in the specs stand PA room @AMK. How sad that I used to take it for granted ):
Oh we came across this mic stand that has weird stuffs on the head, and Jah said that it's a carcass of some idiot spider. Eek decomposed stuff. So we "condemned" (which means to throw away) that particular mic stand (: And PA room now has 2 hammers. Not one, but two! Not happy, I throw at you uh (:
Tuesday, outing with Suisen. We went to bowl :D hahah I can't bowl for nuts. Rachel had her match against the sports school that evening as well. Gosh, she was nearly late can! So scary :\
Thursday, went to the Body Worlds exhibition at Science Centre with Jah and her bro. It was funny seeing the two siblings squabble over nothing :P then I'll just stand there awkwardly hahah. Learnt quite something from the exhibition, a bit like bio textbook :D I wonder how many times have Miss Leong been there? :P
Oh no, what if the school decided to have a bio excursion trip to Body Worlds next year :\
Friday, Neoshan and I spent a loooonng time at AMKhub food court talking about friends and OBS.
Friendships are ships that will never sink and 'll always remember that. And OBS taught us a great deal of things, like how one shouldn't discount oneself for that will just deter you from achieving greater heights. And OBS is how I got to know so many wonderful friends :D I love Suisen!
Region C's Colour Friday was wheeeeee especially with the funny video :D The topic about unforgiveness. Sets me thinking about what is happening at home now, some stupid financial problem of somebody else that is affecting the whole big family. Tsk none of my business anyway, all I know is that this whole dramarama is stupid and unnecessary. It could have been prevented alright :\
Saturday, went out to watch movie with Suisens :D hahah, not bad not bad. Then met up with Laura for dinner and went to airport together to welcome Huili and Huiting back. I don't think I've taken the mrt to Changi Airport before, it's so cool! :DDD oh and that's how Laura got to know Derek and Derek got to know Laura. I like how my friends know my friends :D it just makes everyone so close together :D
So now both the Hui s are back :D truly happy. MY FRIENDS ARE BACK IN TOWN YAY. But Min the Tan is in Italy :\ oh wells.
Teehee