WHEEE IT'S THE LAST DAY OF EXAMS TODAAAAY! YAY HAHAHAHAH WE'RE FREEEEE :DDD
I plonked on to the sofa, turned on the tv, and started clearing all the recordings (: niceeee
Thirty minutes into the second episode of Flashforward, I suddenly have this crazy thought. Like what if that really happened to us? What will I see? Probably I will just see 3Loyalty in maths lesson lol. But anyway, I don't want to and don't wish to see anything from/about the future.
People are always saying if only I knew this, if only I knew that. But what difference would it make? If that one particular thing or event is going to happen, nothing we do is going to change it. Be it good or bad, it will bound to happen. And if nothing is going to happen, no point making something happen.
I mean, that is the case if Flashforward happens in the reality :) which I don't want to.]
That aside. Yay I'm going out out out to townnn, byeee :D
MIN IS A DOODZ :D
♥ 13:09