Unorthodox studying method that involves only <3h of sleep
+ 1.5h of elec-geog paper
+ walking to & fro from amkhub to library
+ reading 6 chapters of a storybook
+ gobbling down spaghetti lunch
+ 2 movies back-to-back with only half an hour break in between
+ walking to church from Yishun mrt station
= feeling miserable during HOF and afterwards
That probably sums up my whole 9Oct Friday. The paper was goood thank God. The crazy mugging (staring + procrastinating) paid off, but Mokk dropped a bomb by informing that there is a problem in my answers to the 8marks questions. Ah whatev, it's overrr (:
So Huili and I braved the heat and strolled to library. Lol her nose could be used as a tap in replacement of a faulty one (: Borrowed a book, had lunch and Huili had this sudden impromptu want of watching Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs. So rushed back to hub and meet Leelee :D
Except of course we didn't watch that, because the timeslot just wasn't right. We ended up watching 500 Days of Summer which I think is okayokaycrap. Exit and we went to queue for tickets to FAME, Oli and Sheryl came short after. Fame was better and made me feel even more like wanting to learn how to play a violin :D hah, mom & dad please prepare the mooolah.
And we made the choice to walk to church from Yishun mrt station which is totally stupid and crazy considering Huili's flu and how I endured through the previous night.
Amazingly I had the strength and survived. Interesting stuffs took place during the walk. I created my own song regarding a car with a dent, random bunch of soccer players, and practically anything I saw. Relationship between Mister Fun and Mister Sunshine became closer, too close for comfort. It's funny how both are MISTER but has squeaky voices (: read this HUILI & OLI :D
Drama always depict how one would have a sudden burst of energy just before they died. My energy died during HOF and I was like dead man roaming. Miserable to max ):
OKAY I'M 2 DAYS TO YAY-HAPPY. It's dread plus anticipation (: