Post-exam days are full of awesomeness :D
Games carnival was a sight. Small groups of students can be seen on the track, by the field etc and people were just walking everywhere anywhere. It's actually kind of cool (: What is uncool is the stupid loud whistle that the announcers like to 'BEEEEEEE' into the mic. And it's shocking how some students are so nsk [-new term which Es taught lol], atrociously unbelievable. Can someone convince me that they belong to stnicks?
I'm still recovering from the sunburn. It's gross to have peeling skin. Imagine where ever you go, you have dead skin flakes falling like snow. If not, then dead skin on your face which is so visible, yet you can do nothing about it. Yucks. And I still look a bit flushed, even though 2 days had passed :\
The first of the string of 7 colour fridays was cool :D hahah Huili you missed it!
Color friday = don't need to bring jacket to church + tie the hair tighter; because of all the jumping wheeeee :D & I'm still sad that I can't make it for the region event SOS. The trailers were wonderfully done :D superb!
Went out to town with Huili and Bryan yesterday (: long long story. Conclusion is that meiqi will survive on home-cooked food and restrain from outside-bought food from now till 25Oct ): It's a miracle that I can still move after walking for 10hours straight from Orchard to Iluma to Orchard to Vivo, plus the muscle ache due to games carn :D
I FINALLY BOUGHT MY SPORTS SHOES :D but I owe mom moolah :\
There was baptism today :D seems like as if the world is getting baptised lol because many of them are friends. I was abit touched (not sure if that's the correct word to describe) when all the prayers are said, especially those for my friends. Really have to thank God for their lives (: even though they might not be close friends, but they certainly mean something to me. And my life would never be the same without them (:
I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO TOMORRRRROW :D
Okay, bye.
♥ 20:47