Okay, I'm dead tired now, so gonna keep this short. 10 minutes limit :D
Daddy said to switch off the pc because it's not good to it on for so long. Hahah, remind me of the days when the pc is on 24/7 and never shut down. At all. Actually it's quite bad luh, global warming and all. Plus the fan in the cpu is quite annoying also.
Attempt at getting a sun tan today failed :\ because the weather is sooo terrific that mister sun was practically not there at all. Yes the sky was glaring, the heat was searing, but there's no sun! So cous and I lied at the sunbed for so long just to sweat bucketloads and did not get any darker -.- Anyway, Min says my skin colour is okay :D hahah thank you!
Rehearsal was whoooosh, so much actions and all. Get the memories bank working and remember all the actions meiqi you pig. [most importantly, get it working for eoys!!] Oli and I almost fainted upon hearing that there's another rehearsal tomorrow. Thank God it's now cancelled, because we won't be much needed :D which means we get a full day to MUG :D [irony]
Also thanks Fiona's bf for sending us to Yishun and Shuin for helping us to buy bubbletea. It's time meiqi the pig learn to be more grateful and appreciative :D
Heard from Ray that the wednesday outing is not working out. Schedules clash I think :\ But I don't mind if we can just make do without the gathering this term. Because meiqi the pig is learning how to treasure the time for mugging [irony]
Aaah I'm super rawrrrrr for eoys :(
I conclude that it's another random post and you probably shouldn't have read it in the first place. Hahah, since you've already reach here, I would like to present you a slogan from the veru cute slogan generator
http://thesurrealist.co.uk/sloganWhen The Going Gets Tough, The Tough Get MeiqiTeehee, byee :D
♥ 01:12