I said that I'm going to treasure time with my pc so here I am again. Seriously I shouldn't be here, when the whole world is mugging and whatnot. Anyway, I've decided to study hard and be super smart and apply for a scholarship and hahahahaha all because of what my cousin told me. And hello, there's this clothing allowance? HAH :D Then there's all the don't know what Newsweek and Times and etc for general paper that all jc students have to take. Thanks ah Gary, I'm so scared now.
And I don't totally believe what Ner says okayyye. That to be a psychologist, one has to drop his/her religion. A bit weird right? So, don't care, I still want to study about the different interesting mindsets and all. So cooool! Unless nobody is going to give me scholarship for that, then.. shall see (:
[I think blogger is cranky :\ ]
Marcus and Jessica's engagement today was so sweeet. Even though nothing really happened, except that we all heard Marcus said that he love Jessica so much. Hahah I will always remember how Min describe this kind of thingoes as "fuzzy" feelings lol. It's this kind of heartwarming scenes that make people smile naturally, something so simple yet unforgettable. I can remember myself sitting there and smiling like an idiot. And Huili can't wait to get married, seeing how pretty and glam the bride-to-be was :DD
While on facebook, I noticed quite a lot of things. For instance, the body language of one person in photos. I believe body postures speaks a lot about a person. Like whether one is open, careful, etc. Eg I saw this photo of my cous with this girl and I thought "wow her head on his shoulder! must be girlfriend." Upon further 'investigation', it was a chey issue. She takes photo with everyone like that, the head on the shoulder of others -.- It occur to me that she may be quite liberal, which may not be a bad thing, because Singaporeans always have the image of being conservative, which everyone knows is not the case! Oh well, it's not like as if I know that girl lol.
I realised I kind of digressed (:
Oh yeah, and I want a DSLR wahahah. I shall not do a thing about it, because obviously I'm not going to save one grand plus and spend it on a heavy but cool & functional camera. I mean, if I manage to save one grand, then I might as well just put it in the bank, use it for the payment of braces or maybe a violin. I shall just sit still, and wait for one to drop from the sky. Maybe one will come in the form of lucky draw prize, award, or birthday present! Hint worhs.
Let's do the maths. If each friend is willing to contribute 10 dollars to my birthday present each year, mom and dad contribute 50 dollars each each year, and let's say if a norm DSLR cost 1.5k, and maybe some random relatives or friends contribute 20? And I give each and everyone the right to not give me birthday presents and cny presents for 3 years? This should be enough for a DSLR.
I can hear the inner me saying IN YOUR DREAMS. Whatev (: Notice that Christmas presents are still required :D Ah, let's all countdown to Christmas. I know Jo is particularly excited about Christmas teehee :D
Oh oh oh tomorrow is chill day @ Sentosa, follow by rehearsal @ tpy. Wheeeee!
All in all, I conclude that this post is random-nistic and maybe not worth your time. Unless you're just so used to meiqi's usual rambles and rants :D byee.