Hello dying blog, I'm here to visit (: So nice of me.
It's been a long long time since I've last use the pc for leisure and entertainment sake. And I have no absolute idea why it is cranking out on me. Eg: I have to wait a million years for the CPU to revive, even though I'd already switched on the power. And I don't remember having an old man internet speed and every word I type take so long to appear on the screen and omg this is so weird :\
Anyway, it's 1 month to the very much hated EOYs and I'm abit freaking out because some classmates are already preparing notes. I SHALL DO SO TOO and be a nerd. And stay as a nerd until the end of next year. To kick start my new temporary career as the mighty queen of all nerds, I bought 3 super chio nerd-files for filing. HOT PINK, LIME GREEN, and the rays ORANGE :DD
Oh. And my PPR grades for this term is crap. Totally so not my nerd style. I must and will improve my results for term four, so that I can rise in rank in the kingdom of nerds.
TO ESTHER THE NEOZ, I dont't like my new name. Stick with 'MEI' or my newly acquired position of nerd queen.
Bye and I love my textbooks.
♥ 19:23