Hawhaw, the last time I posted anything on this pathetic blog of mine was 8 March! :D like bam! That's like a decent one and a half month of anti-pc 'campaign'! Maybe not totally cut off from pc usage (that's impossible being a member of the Infocomm Club), but limiting myself to less than 0.5hour on weekdays and 1.5hours on weekend! So cool right! :DAnd I reason that what partly makes me lose interest in my own blog is the dull background, totally D: so i shall not change the blogskin, in case I started blogging everyday like some non-living thing by the name HUILI!Huili see this! I dedicated this to you worhxzx :DAnyway, I can't possibly sum up everything that happen from 0803 till 1904 so I shall just pick some here and there :DI bought three Jodi Picoult books at the price of 25dollars :DD like hahah! I've finished one. And is currently stuck on the first page of a second one for what, 2 weeks?!Bernice, Wanyi, Yvette and I have been popping into Sweeen's house (twice) for the zao bao lun tan, some hcl project. I initially thought our topic is quite easy! But now :\Colour Friday is coming up this Friday and next Friday :D anyone interested?! :DEven though the sun is a bit too sexy these few days, today was generally a happy day for me :D Btw, dear sun! Min wants to kill you! So please beware of a girl with bangs who looks murderous!Woke up for 8am service, and as usual, Oli's humour is dying. And Huili failed to wake up (you pig!). Studying at atrium while 11am service is going on didn't prove to be very fruitful. But nevermind! :DLeechien didn't come again, because she is still sick and apparently not feeling well ): Ahh leelee, get well soon okay! Drink more water. (Ohh, maybe the sun is the culprit!) I will pray! :DAnd Laura had to rush off for syf prac because it's her big day tomorrow! Jiayou and all the best! :D Reminds me when I was in dance in primary school. It's an experience I never want to have ever again.On second thought, I take back my word. CCA points plays a big role in life, or so I believe. And joining a good cca - one that rewards you with truck load of cca points - is something worth considering. But I did not heard of, much less know of, this crap called CCA points when I was a miserable secondary one.However, if it helps provide access to better JCs (if I even stand a chance), then it's not crap at all. WHY am I so contradicting?! :OAnd and, I want to go for school prayer meeting! :DOh, and I heard from Crystal who heard from Ailynn that Mr Nah frequents our blog. I don't think he would take an interest in mine, since my last post was decades ago. But anyhow.HELLO MR NAH IN CASE YOU'RE HERE :D I'm going to study chemistry like I have never before. And pray hard that I don't fail! :DAnyway back on topic, today's mugging session with Huili and Oli wasn't that productive! Partly because it's at LJS I think. But before that we passed by Maybank which was giving out helium balloons. So we took one each. Actually, Huili took for me, because I was too stunned to beliece that the woman was giving us balloons :D so we became walking advertisement for Maybank for 2 hours.The yellow balloon is currently floating above my head :D happy happy!Okay, I need to finish lit book!Love, meiqi
♥ 22:14