Wheeeee :DTERM1 WEEK10 !First term is still not bad. Even though tests can be over-stressful! But we all need some stress to improve :D Amaths, Chem and EL tests coming up this week!AND CHIANG RAI MISSION TRIP THIS COMING SATURDAY! :DDDDPoke poke poke poke poke poke!For this trip, my mom actually brought me to the clinic for vaccinations. NOTE THE PLURAL. One for prevention of flu, the other for the prevention of something along the line of diarrhoea, if I'm not wrong. Seriously, do I need the jabs?! Even the doctor says that there is no need to! O:Anyway, the pain is still there in my right arm. So no one is supposed to slap me on the right arm from now onwards till the pain subside and go away. IF NOT I WILL TRIPLE-POKE YOU :DWent for RI investiture and it was great :D "If I Were A Boy", I would mug doubly hard for PSLE such that I get into that school.WHEEE CHIANGRAI!! :DDDWent for Mandarin service this morning (: I think it's wonderful. I have no idea why but I just don't feel restless at all, even though I had only 4 hours. I can have 9 hours of sleep and still feel restless during English service! Horrible.And Olivia is so cuuuute! Half way through service she would turn around and ask me what ____ means because everyone is laughing yet she don't get the joke xDQuote Oli: "I will lose my sense of humour if I keep coming to Chinese service"End quote.Something along that line :DMade sushi with cous yesterday. The rice was not quite well done, but still edible! :D But cleaning up was rawrr, so much to wash and wipe. Food is loveeee :DCHIANG RAI THIS SATURDAY!!!Anyway, I think 8March is the most hardworking, most efficient, most fulfilling Sunday I've ever had. Church in the morning, iTouch taptap game with Oli, shopping in Popular with Oli, lunch with Oli, bought Amaths workbook (FINALLY) @SSC with dad, lunch with dad, shopping with dad, go home pack study desk, mug Amaths, Amaths tuition! And now it's not even 10pm yet (:Actually it's more like watching dad eat. And despite having tests coming up, I still have the time to shop! :D Wheeeeee!CHIANG RAI TRIP! :DDI made a list on the things I want to bring. A detailed and planned list, including what to and not wear on Thursday and Friday so that I won't have a shortage of clothes! :D I LOVE MYSELF! :DCelebrated HuiTing's birthday on 5March at the void deck beside her block. It's was nice, to meet up with old friends and everything :D But stupidly, the boys act shy and didn't want to take photos. See, now we have no photos to remember this day! Rawr.CHIANG RAI MISSION TRIP :DDAha, this post is so jumbled rumbled wheee. Back to mug, byeeee!
♥ 21:34