It's a Monday, a Monday, a Monday! :DPA dutyPA dutyPA duty:DEunice and Ner and those who went to China are coming back soon! :D Get to hear Ner's bellowing laughter again. Kind of miss it ever since her absence from 2 cca days ):Watched The Curious Case of Benjamin Button with cous today, Heard that it has got like high ratings or something. AND IT IS REALLY NICE! :DD (I never knew that Brad Pitt is thaat shuai can.)I'm prompting everyone to watch now. I don't care if you are mugging or sleeping, go and watch because it's fab! And if you don't, I will box you :D joking. i'm not violent.
Went all the way to dg for NUM, in the end also never buy havaianas :\ wanted to go to Made With Love, but didn't have the time to make it to thaaat side of the mall.And the stranger guy who sat beside his girlfriend who sat beside me, was irritating, rubbish and rude ttm D:I actually bothered to say 'excuse me' out of pure courtesy, so that he can move his fat legs out of the way and let me pass. Not only did he ignore me, he actually said 'excuse me' back at me in his gay-mimicking-homo-teasing tone. Sometimes I wonder what is wrong with the other half of the population. Ignorance or plain stupidity?Hur, irritating person. RAWRR D:Got to mug.
♥ 21:51