It was a busy busy busy busy busy busy busy week!Bio testAmaths testEnglish lit testImpromptu speechRAWRand thank God I survived :DActually impromptu speech was quite fun (: I love my topic:STAY-AT-HOME MOTHERS MAKE BETTER MOTHER.And I agree with the statement :)Was super happy when the weekend came. So happy that, I went MIA yesterday. Totally did not return any messages or phone calls, cept for Ber's.Oh yeah! Went to her house today after service! Ailynn, Esther, Rebecca and Yvette were there too. Hah we were watching this movie for lit homework; a movie on tension and suspense. Lol we were all shrieking like mad cows except for Rebecca.And Ber's house really is wonderful. SO MUCH FOOD! "For total defense" :DWe played guitar hero too! It's my first time kay. I think it's very cool, but most of the songs very.. old? Never see the title before xDOkay, homework time :)
♥ 20:15