:D term 1 week 726 more days to mission trip :D I'm so going to poke Jo when she's sleeping! And I will steal Jah's water on the plane. Then I will irritate Wanyi! Wheeeeee ((:I FAILED ANOTHER (hcl) TEST D:And it's graded. Kissed my term 1 ppr goodbye. I think the whole level failed the paper, except for about 50 people? P-a-thetic ):Then there's Amaths, Bio and Lit tests this week T.TAnd impromptu speech is starting as well. If I'm not wrong, there's a graded hcl compo after school on Wednesday too D:I need to draw up a time plan, like a time schedule for me to follow. Then I will become a nerd who mug all day long non-stop.Life revolves around mugging for as long as I can remember. When you finish one subject, there is the next one to study for. And when the eighth subject is cleared, you go back to the first one and start on the next chapter/topic ):And I'm not even talking about 'voluntary mugging'. I spend all my time mugging for tests that I have no time and no initiative to just revise. When free time comes, I will jump on the opportunity to just sit there and stare into thin air (or sleep).I JUST LOVE TO STONE :Dand let past events run through in my mind.It's very funny how sometimes I would reflect (while stoning) and thought that, maybe studies is not that important as what people say. Like how not all jobs require the knowledge of this or that etc. Then I will undermine the importance of doing a good job in studying.
But five minutes later, I feel like slapping myself because after thinking over thoroughly, what I thought previously was not true. You do need degrees and certs in this realistic world. Talent is not going to get me anywhere. I can't sing, can't play soccer, can't dance. So I'm stuck to mugging for life.Whee, deep thoughts (:But right to the end, I just need to be more disciplined in time management :\Which is tough for me, for I used to think that I have all the time in this world to do whatever I want to do.On a lighter note, there is this Early Morning Song composed by Megan.La dee da doo doo dee dee da,Good morning St Nicholas(Zao an to you too)It's a new day St Nicholas(So cool for school)We are happy St Nicks girls(Who love what we do)St Nicholas our family(Of you, you, and you)Le dee da doo doo dee dee da.Da vroom.St Nicks!Although not much of a good response from the student body, the tune is cute enough :DDa vroom!Okay, mug-fest,
♥ 23:15