00:20 now (: going to mug x159753 super super diligently later! Cannot fail elec-geog test! And must score at least 80 for chinese tingxie!RAWRRR MEIQIYOU CAN DO IT! :DYellow Festival was wonderful :D Leechien and Huili got fishiesss from the fishing game! And dear huili has no white bread or cookie crumbs to feed them!u]U [i]U[/i] U U U [i]U I[/i]LI [c=4]<3[/c][/u]>
nope
i dun like bread marh D;
how ?
my fwen tell me cfm die de
Meiqi-r says:
eeyer
feed buscuit crumbs lah
[u]U [i]U[/i] U U U [i]U I[/i]LI [c=4]<3[/c][/u]>
i dun haf !
Meiqi-r says:
use spoon or something to make the biscuit into powder like
WHY YOUR HOUSE NOTHING ONE?
O.O
[u]U [i]U[/i] U U U [i]U I[/i]LI [c=4]<3[/c][/u]>
i dno !
can put pinapple tart anort ?
Meiqi-r says:
CANNOT
ohmytian
[u]U [i]U[/i] U U U [i]U I[/i]LI [c=4]<3[/c][/u]>
ohmytain wht ?
Meiqi-r says:
of course they cannot eat pineapple tart!
dont tell me you feed them already ah
[u]U [i]U[/i] U U U [i]U I[/i]LI [c=4]<3[/c][/u]>
nope
not yet
Pineapple tarts?! O.O Poor fishiesss
The concert was great too! It was in mandarin and I could understand (laughs at Oli) :D
Must go for service tomorrow! Yay xinhoon is coming ((:
HUITING IS GOING NEXT WEEK! :D
♥ 00:19