Term 1 Week 3 (:Had a terrible sore eye on Wednesday. Super duper horrible ): But I still went to school and g12. Combined g12 :D so cool!Didn't go to school the next day. Bleh, I missed lessons like bio, chem and most importantly e-geog. Not that I love the teacher, there is no geog lesson in week 4 but a test in week 5. Which means, I missed the most essential lesson ever D:But on a lighter note, I skipped maths test (: was regretful at first, but everyone was like saying how tough and tricky it was, so yeah wheee (((: And I slept the whole time when everybody else was having a hard time in school.Had cny celebration on Friday. I think it just got worse and more boring each year. Somemore this year's mass was in mandarin. But the father was cool, a westerner who speaks chinese (: And everyone had ice cream, courtesy of alumnae association ((:Ten minutes before the end of the celebration and ten minutes after the end of the celebration was a total contrast. Ten minutes before, all were happy and laughing and chatting. Ten minutes later, we were back at the classrooms having lessons :\I think I have a different take on kids now. Primary ones are still cute :D okay maybe not all of them. Anyway, our 'meimei's at the primary side are super cute :DTuesday after school, this primary one girl walked past the secondary corridor and waved "byebye" to every single secondary student she saw. SUPER CUTE CAN! Serious serious seriously cute. But then she didn't see me! ):AND I CAN'T TAKE PICTURES WITH MY PHONE ANYMORE because the function cocked up. Rawr stupid.AND MY COUSIN DISTURBED MY SLEEP TWICE when she called to ask me out and when she smsed to open the door for her because I went back to sleep after the call. But it was funneh going out with her. Just a year older, she's like a housewife now, buying pillow, mop, and whatnot. And she accidentally vacuumed her guitar pick! xD Cute lah :DSleeping is so very important and treasured, that I will bite your head off if you disturb (when I'm in a foul mood).
♥ 20:15