Improve improveimproveimprovehcl:Dyay jiayou me! :DWas reading the text for hcl homework. Then I realise how one small good deed, when done by a whole lot of people, can result in a really nice and rewarding way. So I have decided to be an even better person.Better as in like, be nicer to other people.. friends, family, or even strangers. When I reflect, sometimes I find myself being maybe too harsh or direct or idkwhat to someone or somewhat. Then I will feel bad and everything.I'm not saying that I'm very nice or anything lah. Just trying to stress the importance of being nice, in my own perspective.So to save myself from feeling bad and everything, I want to be nice! :D and kind! :D Okay, that's not the main point. The main point is.. Let's use an analogy.If one person agrees to donate twenty cents to let's say, a poor old lady whom has no one caring for her.. 100 people = 20 bucks, 10'000 people = 2000 bucks. Two thousand is quite a lot, and twenty cents is not very much. Imagine how we can help this old lady :DUh. But if someone were to come up to me and start blabbering about how I can just buy a pen for 2bucks and help someone. Thanks but no thanks. Okay, not a good analogy, whatever.Bottom line is, I want to be a better person :D
♥ 23:39