Break from elec geog holiday homework! (It's horrible)Wheee, I feel super studious after today. I'm going to work hard this year, and strive towards my goal :D Ahahah, it's unusual for me to say this okay!Anyway, today was the first day of lessons. Quite okay, except that I felt like sleeping during maths lessons. Rawrr, I will and can conquer maths. The maths teacher was a bit (uhh) but funny in her own ways (:
& we had an hour of free period :D Min and Mok were like going around telling us cold yet funny jokes :D&& my partner's handwriting is like cursive print from the computer. Serious. Her handwriting is so preeetty! She's nice and she talks :D Yay we can talk crap for one month.AND RECESS WAS SHORTENED BY 15 MINUTES D:NOT NICE. 15 MINUTES MAKE A LOT OF DIFFERENCE!CCA tomorrrrrow ((: I want to do cca fair souvenirs!
♥ 22:59