11.45pm Reached home half an hour ago. Super tired :\School was buzzling today because the sec ones were all over the school compound playing games etc. The PSLs all looked very tired but I think it's fun :DThe canteen was flooded with water after school at the orange bowl side. And I have not try buying from the new fruits machine in school. I want honeydew and mango and guava! :DHad my very first PE lesson of the year today. Going to play ultimate frisbee some when midyear, I think :D Took height and weight. I SHRUNK D:I (HEART) PA! We rock ttm :DLike, how can the school work without us?Paired up with junior to set up system in mpr1. Lol I dropped the mics accidentally, but they are still working so should be okay lah :D (I want to plan the PA practical test! Muahahah :D)Campfire just now was coolio :DD LJK laoshi sang tonghua, super nice! The fire looks super pretty in the night from far ((:Supposed to be doing PA, but ended up guiding lost parents to the various venues and setting up the cca booth for cca fair tomorrow.
Cca fairCca fair
Cca fair
:D
Is making glutinous rice balls at the start of the year, by the sec ones, like a tradition in stnicks? Anyway, the school looks the coolest at night, especially when the specs stand and forum lights are switched on :D

Went for supper with Wanyi at macs outside Amkhub. Lol the toy from the happy meal very (xD). We talked a lot lot lot, but it's not crap :DOkay, need to prac piano bye (:
♥ 23:45