I have jelly legs now. Okay, jelly bean legs xDKonquerors on Thursday and Friday was great :D The pastor is soo humorous and gets the message across clearly. Whoever did not go, it's YOUR loss!Ice cream before heart.sports on Saturday was wonderful :D THANKYOU LYNETTE AND LYNETTE'S COLLEAGUE! (Ivan, right?)Anyway they had these vouchers for food so we went to Island Creamery and redeemed 14 scoops of ice cream! Never heard of this shop but the ice cream rocks :DDD Oli looks so happy!
Played frisbee with Olivia. It was an unforgettable experience ever. The field was muddy and wet like don't know what. I fell on my butt and ducked under the flying frisbee. I think that's the most one can do luh! I'm so pro man :D yeah right.Rule number 1: NEVER DUCK UNDER A FRISBEE RATHER THAN CATCHING ITBy breaking that rule, you invite chorus of "Oi"s and get into Frisbee Fall of 'Fame (shame) automatically.Went to Lala's house afterwards for the script. Ended up doing nothing much and finished up all her candies :DD Enjoyable
Did filming today. No actually I didn't do filming, but was being filmed together with Huili and Oli :DDWe saw a comet flew past!!!We pretended that we saw a comet flew past!!!&& I proudly announced that:
I SAW A HANDSOME GUY TODAY!Everyone who reads this line, applause please xD
♥ 23:59