Friday was a long day! Let's see..Went to school early in the morning, like usual going-to-school-time. Ahh, I miss the everyday squeeze on train then take bus with Jah and Jo routine xDThanks JOEYYY for lending me your perfect size club tee! My club tee is huge like crazy, makes me look like an oversized monkey.Argh, I want to sign up for psl. Not fair not fair not fair. I want to join in the fun!! Boohoo ):The secondary one registration is just like how it was, except this time round there is performance by dance and SO. Uh, maybe I missed it 2 years ago. Anyway, it was irritating because the short performance by SO requires boom mics, which means extra stuffs for us to prepare. But the SO super cool lah. I want to learn how to play violin!The speech sounded so propaganda-ish. Reminds me of the Japanese occupation xDAfter the whole thing eneded, slacked around with Chaiyi. Love it in the specs PA room :DD Wait wwait around, before meeting Genin for her science books. Yayness, I got both my science textbooks and ten years series. The two piles are like super heavy lah. Brought home my chem ttbk only :D I'm smart.
Went for slight lunch with Hilary and Joey. Lol Hilary has a deck of poker cards in her bag luh. Crazzy. So we went to MOS and people were like staring, so they played STRESS! But people continue to look at us. We freaked, and stopped playing :DAfter that, watched movie with my fellow loser friends :D Luke and Nelwyn. It was funny, and unusual, and funny. People sitting next to them probably got the shock of their lives or something :DD Luke made friend with the guy next to him, while Nel got dao-ed by the girl next to him. That was fun, only because I was not involved.
(Ps, because I'm smart):PWent to Bishan, waited for certain slowpok (Manfred) inside mrt station while Nel left to get his costume. In the train to Yishun, Luke got slapped by Manf and the left piece of lens from his specs flew out. Hilarious :DAte some revolting food. Actually the food is nice, just that the experience was not. Went over to macs then Ryan came and they went full on losers mode. Stupid, but funny.
Okay, skip.At church, finally saw Olivia and Huili in their PPG costume. So cute!
Laura was coooool okay, she was totally red :DD
Nelwyn was cool too, angel with some big wings :D Then Leechien is someone from Heroes :D NEL VERY SHOWING. Keep covering :P
This is supposed to be Ryan. But Ryan's picture a bit scary.. Anyway, it's some paintor guy from Heroes. Manfred was some guy from Heroes too!
Candy has cool hair right? Love it! :DD
Joyce :D I think she's some fighter.
Pictures lalalala :D



The afterwards :D
Lynette was kind and treated us to supper by providing us with funds. Took nice guy (Ivan)'s truck to macs. It was cooool sitting in the truck, outside enclosed space. Didn't eat, ah now I'm terribly hungry.Our hair were sprayed with colours, inviting looks from strangers. Ahahah :D "Naruto!"Nearly missed the last train (read prev post).
Thank God :DOkay, I'm sleepy goodnight 3.21am
♥ 01:47