Booo ): Having flu, cough and slight fever all at the same time now. Currently my temperature is under 37.5 but unstable. And momma don't allow me to go to shalehhh ):A short post before I go back to rest (:Recap-Wednesday; conference call with Lala, Nel and Oli. From 4.30 to 7!! Found out that our name forms LMNO xD Slept for five hours before going to church to help out for the power kiosk with Oli. It was so awkward! And I learnt that Wonderwoman wears very little clothing xDDinner with them as well. Played with Sushi and Sashimi, two stray cats which stay at Lala's void deck (:
Thursday; went to school in the morning and received our first project, SERVICE LEARNING. Suffered much under the air con ): Intended to do storyboard at home afterwards but the script was not confirmed. So I went to cip with Jemie, Jiaxin, Mabel and Wanyi. Rawr, wrong choice ): should have went home to sleep or something. Felt uncomfortable the moment I reached. The journey back home was horrrrible ))):Friday; went to the doctor. I remember the last time I had fever, I saw the very same doc three days in a row. Doc asked why I'm having fever and I told him I sleep real late because I want to use the pc. "So no more computer for you" says him. Oh well :\Saturday; temperature went up to a staggering 39.2 in the midnight! Lol I was so scared that my brains would sizzle and I become more stupid. It's not like as if I very smart luh, so cannot afford the retardation of my brain (: I was under the impression that Singapore was going to snow. Serious, it was superrrr cold.Okay, now my voice is like )): Even the croaking of frogs sounds nicer than my voice.By the way, prayers do work :D Thanks guys!
♥ 20:40