Wheeee :D
This time round the vacation in Indonesia was abit boring. Especially when we're at the resort. Been there too many times such that nothing interest me anymore. And the food was like rawrr :\BUT. I love it at home (aunt's house) and at my aunt's cafe & boutique.There's the lovable and hyper BOBSY at home. Bobsy is the family dog by the way. It's black, big, has smooth fur and used to be a wild puppy. And it's stinky chouchou because it refused to shower (I have no idea how long has it been, but it's chou one luh).
The boutique and the cafe (steak and wine house) are linked together by this passage. And very very cool. AND my aunt don't even need to be there. Most of the time, she's in Singapore looking after her daughter, my cousin, especially school days. Ah, she's cool too :DOkay, shall stop here today. Lazeee xDUh, I must be retarded to even cut my nails yesterday night. It hurts like D: when I played the piano today.
♥ 20:53