Wheewheeee :DHeard from my dad that there was this cockroach lounging in the toilet this morn. Rawr so gross, don't taint my shampoo and conditioner please.Played captain's ball and volleyball today with erm, nine other people today. Fun :D And the red volleyball is so cool. It was so enjoyable, even though I don't personally know most of the people. But who cares, just play.Had lunch at J8.OHH! Something really terrible happened before that. Jadine, Joey and I wanted to look for this particular erm, game machine? In the arcade. And this middle-aged auntie working there stopped me. She stared hard at the logo on my Fiesta dri-fit tee, for like six long seconds, before proclaiming that I have to leave.Of course, I was super unhappy.The 'CHIJ St. Nicholas Girls' School' is like as tall as half a cm. She took seconds to make out the tiny words on my chest even when she was staring straight. I'm so sure that no stranger would recognise me, because I would never ever stand still for so long to let people stare at my chest at this short distance of less than one meter. Oh yeah, I was feeling very very uncomfortable please.PLUS THAT IS NOT MY UNIFORM.And you know what? SNG is just three alphabets I sew on to the shorts. It actually stands for 'Super Noisy Girl'. My sewing skill is superb. Really.RAWR.You think I like your arcade? No I don't. I dislike arcades because they are dark and sinister. I just like that particular game machine.Okay fine. I'm ranting like an idiot because I was disallowed entry in to the arcade. But seriously, I don't like arcades :\Ended up napping at home. It was raining and all. Hurr there's school tomorrow.Pinkk
♥ 22:44