To fellow darthlings(darlings, get it? earthlings sounds mean):EOYs ARE OVER !!!I'm happy.I'm free.Yay-ness.I'm happy.Yay-ness.I'm free.I'm h-a-p-p-y.EOYs ARE OVER !!!Had our last paper today. Hur, even though I could not finish all the questions, it was great! TOTALLY AWESOME. Like hahahahahahahahahah-awesome :DLet's see.Ohh, I'm gonna miss the pin-drop-also-can-hear silence which is so deafening, that school bell sounds like the roar of a t-rex. Then there is the all-cells-in-bag, all-bags-in-front, no-papers-in-pocket procedure at the start. And of course the earlier-than-usual release time ranging from 1pm++ to as early as 10am :DI totally enjoy walking from school to Yck mrt station with my travel budds Jah and Jo. The same for the attempt to walk to AMKhub today. (Okay, hub was not our aim, but I would like to think that way.)And today is a very pleasant day :D Ample time to fool around after paper.Totally enjoy telling my little cousin to finish her veges and drink up her soup. Man, she's pampered. Like. I've never seen anyone so pampered before.She dislikes asparagus so she can just go up to my aunt (not her mom), pout & whisper while darting her eyes at me from time to time, saying that she don't like the veges on her plate. And yay-ees, she did it again! Someone pop a popper and throw a par-tay please.The same goes for the mini bowl of soup. Because she chooses soda over soup. For most of the time at the dining table, she have her plate, bowl and glass with her. Glass for her soda, as most smarties would have guessed. Who does that anyway? For every few spoons of rice-with-whatever, she drinks like one soup spoon full of soda.I don't remember being exempted from drinking the black murky soup which was cooked with walnuts (w/o the shells of course). You know, the back back one which the residue actually sinks to the bottom over a period of time. I don't like that soup!!! But I remember drinking that like super often when I was young. Which might be the factor that contributes to my (so-called) smartness, as paraphrased from my mom. Now I'm glad.I love you mom :DIn many other ways, my little cous is difficult and rawwwr. I try to avoid going out with her when her mum isn't there to control the situation. Not that it helps much. Sorry Xiaoyi, I'm not trying to question your ability to raise your child or something. Just that, you really should have seen her when you're not around. But sometimes, you just don't care.I told my mom I would go home most probably late every alternative day now that EOYs had poofed and she said "Suit you." Hahahahahahaha :D(Although deep down from my earnest heart I think she's hitting menopause very soon.)Okay, I need plenty of sleep now that EOYs are out of my life for the time being. Good night and may you dream of the Dohnut Fat-tory.Breakaway
♥ 22:51