Drawn by Laura and Olivia. Shirt from Giordano. I think they had really done a great job.
Thanks to God's grace that we won. Praise God :D
After Music & Lyrics, four of us went to Safra for pool. (Ps, my firssst time okay)
And it was Huili's brthday! :D Happy birthday wheee!
While waiting for 812 to vroom by, we saw this playground element. Reminded me of the maths playground project which we had to do. Jumped at the chance to climb the thing. (Ps, my another first firssst time!)
Was talking on the phone with my mom :D Not a very glam pose.
Not very glam as well.
We never manage to climb to the top because we weren't wearing pants suitable for this kind of activity. And I personally have no idea how to.
(There's still this whole load of photos I want to upload. But blogger refuses to let me upload pictures 5 at a time. Hmph)