I am currently in a state of total rawrness, anger plus annoyance.WHY IS EVERYTHING MADE TO BE LIKE MY WRONG?I really cannot stand it.Some time this year, I would always stay back in school even though there's no cca. Then, Jadine and Joey would ask me why I don't like to go home. Can't remember what I replied. And, the feeling of not wanting to go home disappeared.But now, the stupid feeling is totally back.It's like a phobia. Phobia of going home. No, I don't think there's monster at home. I just don't want to go home, and show bad attitude or something. Everytime I just talk back. This is me, I talk back. I won't sit there dumb dumb to be slashed at. I have this mindset whereby when being scolded, I feel like I'm in disadvantage.I just cannot stand it at home okay. Which is why I felt absolute joy last night when I spent the night over at my cousins' house (two blocks away).Hur. What if one day I just burst? Like a fatass balloon which burst upon helium overload. One day if I burst, I will run away from home.For three hours.For three hours.For three hours.Nah. I won't run away from home. That's stupid.I will just sit there calmly, and prove to everyone that "I don't care about you".Hello, this is MY house.I won't put myself in disadvantage in my house.
♥ 19:46