Yesterday was a painful day, or quite. I had blisters on my feet and I can't tolerate pain. So it was ouch ouch and ouch :(THANK YOU HUILI AND RAYNER for the wonderful plasters. I wouldn't make it home without your kind help! :DThis is what friends are for right? To be there for me when I need help. I LOVE MY FRIENDS :D And of course, if you guys need help, just call me okay!Now, I shall introduce the home econs dish I cooked for my PBL: Ham potato omelet :D (Um, supposed to be bacon. source: click here) Ingredients:
Olive butter

Potatoes


Eggs

Ham

Shredded cheese


Oh. I forgot to take picture of the onion, gah.Instructions:Dice potatoes.Chop onion.Cut ham.Cook ham.Cook potatoes with onion, until the potatoes are totally cooked.Beat eggs while waiting.Add salt and pepper to the potatoes, which I don't, because ham is salty.
Then pour egg :D
Put ham on top
Cover up. Wait till the egg has settled and cooked, then sprinkle on cheese.
Cover up again. Serve when cheese melted :D
This was what I did for the real thing:
2 Wisdom moved back to the beloved classroom today :D It's much smaller, but whatever. I kind of like my new seat to exam arrangement; second seat from the front, under the fan, not by the side :D
♥ 15:15