RAWR! (Friday)A pretty, full-scale rainbow joined in for the morning assembly. But Grace and I were at duty, so we didn't witness the full rainbow. When we got really curious and went all the way to the track, all we saw was a faded rainbow :( But it was still beautiful. And 5 seconds later rain fell and students just broke loose and everyone was running for shelter. If I'm not wrong, the morning assembly wasn't even over yet.Then the both of us went back to class. Gradually, more and more classmates came back. Five minutes passed and we were wondering where was the other half of the class. Rawr, turned out that we had to go Drama Studio for term 3 results analysis. So we sprinted there and ran past Mrs Gurung and Mrs Goh into the room. They were standing at the doors, staring hard at us, like as if we committed a heinous crime.Term results analysis; boring a little. Blahblah. Went back to class and found out what the teachers did wrong. Something to do with Science, and us. Then again, see how they treat us! Want us to do this, do that; like as if making us move to the art room isn't bad enough, they still had to downgrade us in front of the other classes.Okay. Moving us to the art room was a great choice, seriously, just that the moving process wasn't that enjoyable. The room is big and spacious; enough room for the lively ones to run about. Okay, I know this is so contradicting because previously I said the art room sucks but whatever. The main great reason is that, we are far away from the other classes for teachers to complain about our noise level :DStill, it has it's short coming, and that is the unnecessary warmth in the art room, especially on hot days. The twelve small fans plus two super fans plus together aren't as good as the six in our original classroom.Oh. This thought just dawned on me. 2Wisdom got shifted to the art room because they were afraid that we would disturb the secondary four class next door. So it's a precaution, just in case we are too loud. And this means that the teachers should have nothing to complain about if we're noisy and everything.As in, we are where we are now because of what we are. We make noise so we are noise makers. And where do you put noisy people? Away from the others of course! So now that we are away from the others, we can make noise! That was the whole purpose isn't it? Art room is the venue for all of us to make noise and not disturb our jiejies. Right? Gosh, I think I'm getting smarter by the minute.Anyway, we gave in, and agreed to move away. So they should tolerate our standard volume. (Okay, face it. We don't have a say; they forced us to the art room.)All the more they should have tolerance towards us. Note: Our standard noise volume, is chicken feet. We can go louder.Shouldn't they like praise us, because we willingly -ahem- moved to the art room? Instead of treating us like that.Maybe there is a limit to their tolerance. But there is also a limit to how much more of such craps we can take. Please, give us a break.Alright, maybe I should just stop contemplating and complaining. Stop being such an ass and thinking that the teachers don't like 2W. Throw all my focus on mugging (prove it to them; we have brains) and be a happy kid, fullstop.But then again, I take that back. I am Meiqi and I like to complain, like how Singaporeans all do. So it's normal and perfectly alright if I continue ranting.THERE IS NO WRONG TO BE NOISY.I so love myself <3>
♥ 23:22