Rawr, down with flu today. Man, this morning the air was still as stone; no wind, no nothing. The next moment, I was sneezing and my nose felt like as if it would drop off. Luckily the lessons after recess are not that important, except for maths.
Popped a pill and slept from 1 to 6. Okay, maybe I shouldn't have sleep for so long. But what's done cannot be undone. So I shall "focus study" the sciences for tomorrow's prac.
Hmm :D Photos taken during cca time, 'illegally'.
Hiding behind the desks :D
They were staging an opera :D
Aw, she loves my legs
Taken throughout the one week of N.E.mationIII :D
Colouring a big Singapore flag on A4 paper is tedious work
Our initial idea :)
We got into Top20 :DD
Cute bookworm :D
Bookworm ate the storybook in the end
Animating the cute chimneys
This is so not Ner. It's most probably due to the stress imposed on us on Thursday and Friday that makes us all look so grave.
During lunch time :)
Ner has translucent fingers
I love that wall :D
Favorite lift <3>
Tennis at the rooftop :D
Stuffed a sweet into the cracks of the floor tiling. Joey left her 'footprint' :)
The chio toilet <3>
Love this :DDD Credits to Ner
There's more on Facebook :D
And the horrible USB cable can't connect with my Nokia phone. WHY? D: There's like so many photos inside. Rah.