Okay so we got eliminated :( Joey and I want to join again next year, but Ner and Jadine seems like they're having withdrawal symptoms. Hmph.Rawr, shan't bother to blog in details about the 1 whole week.Hmm, we did stop motion and 2D which are totally coolios :D I love the bookworm video. I've been trying to upload it into blogger for three days! But it just won't load :\Then we improvised seed idea, which was mind-boggling. Cold and hungry in the room, it was the most horrible experience ever. Rawwwr. Then came the storyboard; I drew so many human hands that my own one felt like rotting.Lastly was the super pitch on Saturday. Followed by five hours of anticipating at NYP macs. The eliminating process at the LT was shit. Two to four groups are called down to the stage at one go. Then eliminated slowly one by one.On the stage, it felt like as if the light is all shining on our faces. But the moment we're announced out, it's like the light got sucked out. RAWR. Next came the sadness :( Then came the cryings. Non-stop cryings. And the photographer just can't stop flashing his camera at us.Anyway, we made friends :D And got to know really cool and funny trainers :D So yeah.Alright, back to reality. School is back. (How did time fly so fast?) Totally screwed maths prac paper today D:
Heh
♥ 20:15