Oh gosh. PBL sucks :( I mean, cooking is fun! Man, I totally take after my parents okay. (Let me ego for a bit.)But having to write a report on what I cook, and why I choose to cook it, is horrible. Nuisance is the word. Maybe it would it be better if it's a verbal thing, instead of having to write it down in form of words. Just eat what I cook and listen to what I say.Simple right? :DPlus, this reduces the usage of papers. If one girl were to use at least 3 sheets of paper.. And assume that the average number of girls per class is 35..(11 x 35) x 3 = 1155See the four digit number. One thousand, one hundred and fifty five sheets of paper! How many trees is that? And by not handing in the not needed report, the teachers would not need to read till their eyes pop out. They can simply grade us on the spot. And we are reducing the usage of printing ink.This reminded me of what Jemie said after the debate. Like how she don't understand why we have to read so much into the book. Why do we have to know what the doves in Sing To The Dawn symbolizes?So my point is: Just know that I'm hungry, I need to eat, and it is nutritious. My breakfast is full of vitamins and nutrients to nourish the growing-up-me, and that is it. Tadah!I just wasted another 15 minutes of my time to post this crap. I'm getting more and more absurd. If only 'Reasoning' is available as a subject. Or maybe 'Blogging'.Oh noooo. There is this stupid insect flying around the house. And it's not behaving discreetly. It makes noise. Rawr!
♥ 00:58