<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38907337?origin\x3dhttp://orangewhat.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Teehee.
mememememememeiqi

no photo no photo no photo bleh
:P






2Wisdom
sixdee
ailynn
carolyn
clarissa
derek
elysia
esther
eunice
evelyn
guixian
huili
huiyu
jemie
jiaxian
joey
kaijun
laura
leechien
luke
merlyn
min
nelwyn
peimin
qianpin
qianwei
rachel
rosi
sabrina
samantha
shimin
siting
stefanie
swee en
vMokk
wanting
wanyi
wanyi
weien H
weiyun
wenxia
xingjun
zihui
zioedy


April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
June 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010

thank you.

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Thursday, 3 July 2008

Wheeee

Reached home at 3.30pm today and I went to nap at 4.50pm and freaking woke at almost 10pm.

:D

I need to sleep more seriously. But judging by the work I'm doing now, I doubt I would sleep before 2.

Anyway, Alumnae dinner in about 16 hours :D Fun fun. Then there's the Youth Day celebration thingo during assembly. Hmm, it seems like they're not well prepared. The dry run was crap. Hope nothing screws up. And I don't want to do the floor duty luh.




Speaking of PA, sectional was switched to Tuesday instead of Thursday. Then we had this reflection thing at one of the green corridor classroom. It was rahrah in a way.

This reflection thing was like aimed at the sec 2s.

Why do you guys assume that we have that kind of attitude? I don't look down at my section. I love it to bits okay. (PA room at specs and drama are like one of the nicest places in school.) Why would I put PA as my first choice in the first place then? And then again, take a look at why we would have this kind of attitude. You guys including the teachers always put us down. Ever thought that what you do would get our morale down? So does whatever happens during duty.

Every time I'm on duty, I'm like 'risking' myself to some unknown danger. I never know when some stupid extra never-been-done-before task would be entrusted to me. I would never ever know when the crap machine would die on me.

It's like, what do others think of our CCA? To put it in a bad way, they kind of look down on us. We are like transparent. Or maybe the school just don't treasure us that much.

When we're on duty for an event for example, and it screws up one way or another, we will be marked in their heart for the screw up. But what happens when it actually went on smoothly? Nothing. Do they mark us down for doing a good job done?

Yeah yeah PA is a service Cca and everything. We have to provide audio and visual aids to whatever events, talks, lessons etc. And our house rules are to put on a smile always, be polite, have respect for teachers, cannot talk back, never show black face etc.

I feel totally unprotected if that's the case. What if some requests were totally unacceptable and unreasonable? Our machines have their limits as well. Not like as if we have some super new and efficient non-lag machines. Then the teachers are like.. rah. They just don't understand. Where on earth are all the understanding teachers?

Pa is just the coolest. Cool section, cool people, cool time. To think about it, we haven't had any bonding recently hmm.





Say


01:33