Okay I've decided to update. Shall trace back all the way to last Thursday :)Thursday:Youth day celebration :D I think PA did it cool okay. And there was this point of time where we actually squeezed 6 people into the hall PA room. Hahah, so squashed that I had difficulty getting out. I think sec1s this year are very daring and brave. Most of them are outspoken, may I put it this way? Oh well. Kindness Award :)Accompanied Charyl to Bishan to get her coupon (for chs homecoming) with Jiaxian. Hah ate lunch and they went to have a haircut while I take the train down to Orchard to look for mummy. Then I went down to Cityhall to wait for Joey and Zioedy.The ballroom damn grand and beautiful can. Rah, so cool so cool. The ladies also very cool, got cushioned seats one! So we hang around, took pictures, chilled, drank some super cold coke in wine glass. We were totally out of place can! Wear uniforms but stood around holding glasses in the foyer. Dinner was nasi lemak, even their nasi lemak was cool and nice.Man, the time before dinner was great! We played and laughed like as if their was no school the next day. But the time spent during the dinner totally sucked. TOTALLY. I kinda regretted agreeing to do ushering. I should have done photography/video for the dinner, at least can clock hours for cca and don't have to ... blah.Friday:Had to report to school only at 8.30am due to ushering :) Cool. This was a terrible day. I thought I could pick my life up. I was doing my best already, compared to last term. But still. RAH!Inspire 08 with Zihui in the night at HCI college section's auditorium. Yay, back to that place again. Was reminded of the avs days :) fun fun.Cabbed from Novena to Bukit Timah, traffic jam! Rah. At first we were on time, then we realised 2 out of 3 gates were locked. So by the time we reached the auditorium, were already 15 minutes late :\ Well, the concert didn't start immediately so were in time for first item. Generally it was okay. Bboys cool! :D After the intermission, things were :\ except for the last band. Night buses are cold.Saturday:Went to chs homecoming with Charyl and Carolyn :D The school was chaotic, just like how ours was during Fiesta. Hah, bought chesseballs from Rayner's class food stall. Cheeseballs cool! Thanks man.And my piano lesson was canceled due to some unfortunate event :\ God bless.But because of this cancellation, I was able to go all the way down to town to have sushi with them and Carolyn's mom & siblings. Seriously, her mom is cool! And she treated us a meal which cost like raaaaaaah. Her siblings are cute!Sunday:Church!Went to Dhoby Ghaut after that for Made With Love with Olivia. Hah, We spent a long long time in there. Splurged. Quote Olivia "These are what rich people should spend money on." :) I want scrapbooking workshops!Oh then we agreed to share this bag of buttons because it was kinda costly and one person don't use that much. So we were sorting out buttons in macs :) Colour to colour, then size with size. Buttons cool! But actually, Spotlight is just nearby.. And. RAH! Lesson learnt.Jogged in the evening :) Hah.Monday:Watched Hancock with Elaine, Huiting, Guanting, Keehang, Rayner, Weibin and Xingjun :D Syamim and Wenyiong too! But they had friends with them or something, not really sure. So we weren't sitting together.Hancock is cool! "Good job!"Boys and girls splitted ways afterwards. Then we decided to go to town :) thus each went back home (to take more money!) except for Huiting. Met again and train down. I was starving like crazy and Breadtalk's sausage bread or something was really really delicious :) Love it.At Far East Plaza, Xingjun and Elaine were on clothes hunt and the latter bought the most :D Went to mummy's for dinner. Sore throat was :( I could not take western food, so I had to eat rice with something else. Anyway, was nice too! Ended up, I need not gone home to take the money in the first place. Oh well.Today:Yay no morning jog. Checked our thermometer. Wrote a hcl compo about 'My Role Model'. And I wrote about Carolyn!! :D She's cool.Home ec was shit. Stab stab stab. How could you freaking throw my file at me? Some more it landed with a loud 'PIAK' on the table! Horrible. RAAAAAH!Cca was fun :) Ice breakers with sec1s in Drama studio. Then the stupid RAHface was like trying to snatch sec1s from PA. Called them to computer lab but sent them back to us again. Disturb our games! Why do you treat them like rubbish? You want then want, don't want then don't want, why do we have to see your mood? Why do you have to pick on their ability (and indirectly demoralise them)? Quote Yuying "PA welcomes everyone!". Luckily we're not under you!Quote Nicholas "FIRE all of them". Hahah.
Jogged in the evening.COOL
♥ 21:30