Aaaah where is my report book?!?!D;Stnicks open house today :) Not bad, quite fun except that the sun is too sexy.Did PA duty with Joey in MPR2 for 'Tea with Principle'. Lol I attended that when I was primary 6. And there's this new corporate video of st nicks. So damn cool, even though it gives me goosebumps.Maybe the school should make copies of the video and sell it to sn girls and old girls. This can help raise fund. And this is Joey's suggestion. (Can do the same for Jubilate!)And why don't the school have a photography club? Hrmph.Explored the exhibitions in extension block. Dissected frogs!! So gross yet cool. Like, the skin came off and the heart is still thumping away. Can see the flesh, muscles and everything. Why no blood? :\Then there were pig eyes and hearts too. Gross.Attempted to melt the Cadbury choc Erica (who boldly came in only FBT and club tee, some more the FBT short like aaah) gave us by using heat. It's a competition between Joey and I. Okay, very lame. Because things got boring after awhile, especially when we had to listen to the teachers and principle repeat the same thing, so we had to entertain ourselves.However, we got to eat the food from the reception. So next time there's any duty for open house, volunteer for the 'Tea with Principal' one :DWent straight to piano lesson. But I was 30 minutes early, so I wanted to complete my theory homework at Kopitiam. Not that I would get reprimanded or anything if I don't do luh.Suddenly I saw this guy in a very familiar flora top which is exactly what my teacher wear so "Shit" I went, off to the toilet at the 4th level. And I stayed in there for the rest of the time, till 1415. The toilet's not bad. No smell, dark but bright enough, floor is dry, sink area not wet. CLEAN! :)And uh, someone freaking touched my piano when I was away and left his/her palm print. Not that you cannot touch it, but at least clean your print off right? I spent the whole of midnight dusting and cleaning my piano, when people were deep in the forest of their lala-land. Hmph.I want to get my house floor waxed. Like Joey's one, shiny shiny.And I would like to see Wan Yi go round in circle slapping people's face. That would be hilarious.La-wheeee
♥ 16:11