Xingjun told me to do this quiz, so here I am :):Name 20 people you can think of right now.Don't read the questions until you've named the 20 people.1. Xingjun2. Huiting3. Elaine4. Wanyi5. Miss Lee6. Mr Yeo7. Mokk8. Joey9. Drina10. Jadine11. Ner12. Crystal13. Erica14. Olivia15. Eunice16. Sabs17. Jiaxian18. Jemie19. Grace20. Mr ChooHow did you meet [14]?School; we are part of the wonderful 2W :DWhat would you do if you never met [1]?Then I'd have led a boring life.What if [9] and [20] dated?I will just die with blood spilling out of my eyes.Will [6] and [17] date?NEVER. Oh please!Describe [3]Bubbly, fit, lovely, power!!When is the last time you spoke to [13]?Tuesday?What is [2]'s favourite band/singer?Heh Idk.Would you ever date [4]?Hahahahaha, in your dreams!Would you ever date [1]?No way, not even sure if she's up for grabs.Is [19] single?Hehe, I supposed so.What is [10]'s last name?Erm, Either 'Jadine' or 'Foon'.Would you ever be in a relationship with [11]?You mean friends? Yeah!School of [3]?Ahmad Ibrahim Secondary School.Where does [6] live?Don't know.What is your favourite thing of [5]?Don't have.Have you ever seen [2] naked?LOL NO!! Don't want to.Okay, don't ask me why my teachers and senior are listed. I just thought of them. Like, I was chatting with Wanyi on msn and we're talking about Mr Yeo and his girlfriend. Yeah, the names just link.
♥ 00:20