Today is full of ups and downs :\First time doing PA duty with Erica today. She wasn't late! :D I don't want to set up the mpr1 anymore. The patch panel malfunctioned or something. The 'off' light comes on when the system is actually on. And I feel like a noob at mpr1, because I'm kinda unfamiliar with the system.Went to Little India for the food review thing. I love the lime juice, it's lifesaver :) The sun was terribly sexy today. Hot hot hot! Shan't elaborate. Something very pissifying took place after school.I was supposed to test drive a VCD for this teacher for she had to show it to the students the next day. Yes, I volunteered out of kindness and I didn't want to reject her. However, there wasn't enough time in the morning, so I told her I would do the job in the afternoon. HOWEVER, there wasn't enough time after debrief and before leadership workshop due to some unforeseen circumstances and miscommunication.In the end, I got reprimanded by this teacher for not test driving the disc as promised. And she blamed me for telling her the problem only at the end of the day, which is after the workshop, at 6pm plus."You should have excused yourself, even after the workshop has started, to make a call to let xxx or I know that you couldn't test drive the disc. So someone else can take over the job."Uh! Is it my fault that I could not think on my feet? Then I proceeded to tell her that even if someone was there to do the job, it would not be possible for the venue was being used by us."Don't your workshop have a break? If you had called xxx or me, we could have went in during the break to test the disc."If I'm not wrong, xxx don't stay till that late on non-cca days. What could you do either? Our break was just 5 minutes."So now what can I do?"*Stared at me expecting an answer*("Can I come in the morning tomorrow to test the disc?")"What if the disc can't work? All eleven classes are waiting for me to show them this disc tomorrow morning. If you would have called and we find that the disc can't work, at least I can do something to it and at most rent another one."Well then do you expect me to chop my head down and guarantee you that the system can surely work? The last time I check, the system at mpr1 isn't working fine."So what can I do?"*Stared some more*("Then can you rent another one, just in case?")"Rent another one? What time do you think the dvd shops open? They don't open at eight in the morning, they open at eleven. They will assemble at 8.15 tomorrow morning to watch this."("I mean later on, after you leave school.")"How? I have to find something familiar to this theme."Hellooooo? You were the one who said you could at most rent another vcd. Then now you ask me how. My parents don't own dvd shop. HOW do I help you? You just walk into a dvd shop, ask the person at the counter for dvds of similar theme, take it, pay the rent, walk home and lastly come to school with it the following day. Simple?(Look at her. Dots dots dots. Apologised.)Then the woman continued nagging about how she don't know what to do. Crap.(Apologised again.)"You apologise also no use. What can 'sorry' do? You don't even have the initiative *blah blah*. A leader shouldn't be like this *blah blah*."Walao, what is this - insult? I say sorry you don't want. Then what do you want? Expect me to go swoosh and produce a vcd that works? Leader leader leader, I'm starting to get annoyed. I heard people saying things like, the world only revolves around money. NO! I say, the world only revolves around leaders. This leadership thing is getting irritating much."*blah blah* There's nothing you can do. Apology accepted."(I walk away with Mokk.)When we are almost out of the door she said something like "I hope you learnt from this lesson". Hurrr.Nothing I can do, then let me go luh, still talk so much. We were in a rush okay. I am so proud of myself for abiding the PA conduct, I did not point middle finger nor show black face :) Yeah!PA conduct tells us what to do when we are blamed for something we have not done. But it didn't tell us what to do when we are blamed for something we have done / done wrongly.Raaah
♥ 23:43