<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38907337?origin\x3dhttp://orangewhat.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Teehee.
mememememememeiqi

no photo no photo no photo bleh
:P






2Wisdom
sixdee
ailynn
carolyn
clarissa
derek
elysia
esther
eunice
evelyn
guixian
huili
huiyu
jemie
jiaxian
joey
kaijun
laura
leechien
luke
merlyn
min
nelwyn
peimin
qianpin
qianwei
rachel
rosi
sabrina
samantha
shimin
siting
stefanie
swee en
vMokk
wanting
wanyi
wanyi
weien H
weiyun
wenxia
xingjun
zihui
zioedy


April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
June 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010

thank you.

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Friday, 23 May 2008

Life IS full of ups and downs.

My life is way up in the sky on Thursday when we had Infocomm farewell party for the Sec4s.

But my life soon went down till the core of earth in the night. My life will never be the same. OUR lives will never be the same.

No one knows for sure what would be the outcome of the class, but it's either make or break (quote Olivia). I really hope the class would make it. I want to prove that it's the school's greatest lost. I want to prove that Mr Choo is the best teacher ever and that he had changed our class, from whatever we were, to the best class the school ever had.

Mr Choo you are the best FT one can ever have. You are the only one whom I've ever seen making so much sacrifices for a class, in terms of time, energy, money and anything else there is. You are always there to fight for us, always so protective of us, taking our welfare into consideration. Then there are also times when you would joke with us, which makes learning more enjoyable.

Even though the reason for leaving has nothing to do with us, I still feel a great deal of guilt.

I am sorry for not doing a better job as class monitor.
I am sorry for not being able to forget what happened during Fiesta.
I am sorry for always complaining.
I am sorry for always blaming you.

And now I regret.

However, I would like you to know that we respect your decision, even though we may never know why. If leaving can turn you into a laughing and smiling person like how you used to be, then so be it. Let your up side down 'U' turn right side up.

We would definitely miss your crazy laughter.
We will always remember and love you.






And to my beloved 2Wisdom, we must stay together. It's going to be hard; to recover from this, to accept another person as our new FT, to stay top, to improve. But we have to try, and not fall like what some people out there hope we would.

I promise I would do my best for the class. We can make it!

We can still meet up with Mr Choo, "just less often" as quoted from him :)


21:57