<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38907337?origin\x3dhttp://orangewhat.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Teehee.
mememememememeiqi

no photo no photo no photo bleh
:P






2Wisdom
sixdee
ailynn
carolyn
clarissa
derek
elysia
esther
eunice
evelyn
guixian
huili
huiyu
jemie
jiaxian
joey
kaijun
laura
leechien
luke
merlyn
min
nelwyn
peimin
qianpin
qianwei
rachel
rosi
sabrina
samantha
shimin
siting
stefanie
swee en
vMokk
wanting
wanyi
wanyi
weien H
weiyun
wenxia
xingjun
zihui
zioedy


April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
June 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010

thank you.

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Thursday, 8 May 2008

I hate this.
I hate this.
I hate this, really.

Just had my math tuition. It's another one of those last minute lesson before a maths test. Then I realised that I have problems in every type of question. Like, gah, I just don't know how to solve them.

Cousin: "Your teacher never teach, meh?
Me: "Neverr!"

It went like that for most of the time. So does the problem lie in me or my maths teacher? I think it's both.

My attitude in learning hasn't been in it's best for term 2. Don't ask me why, I just kind of see things differently now. After all that had happened. However I'm determined to get back on track. So I shall bring back home whatever books that are necessary and study during June hols :D


Then my maths teacher is.. gaaah. I don't know. I can't absorb whatever she is teaching. It's more of, I can't catch it. Like, whatever she says just somehow fly pass and never gets in my brains? She has no much power over us, which I think isn't something good for a teacher.

I can't learn, and that's it. I know my attitude plays a part, but it has to have something to do with the teacher. (Right?) Actually, I don't mind having a change. Or she can change her way of teaching, which is quite impossible. If she could change it, I wouldn't be typing all these crap in the first place.

Meet The Parents coming up soon. Usually, I don't care much for MTP. But this time round, I feel that there's something I want to let know. Like, I hope my parents can feedback to my FT or something. Yes, it concerns the math teacher thingo. Really, how can this go on for the rest of the year?

Since there's a MTP, they might as well have a MTS - Meet The Students. Aren't they interested in what we have to say? What do my parents know? We are the ones learning in the classroom, not our parents. Everytime I speak up, my mom would reprimand or try to brainwash me, and my dad would ignore me (although he claims that he's listening). So what's the point man, they know nothing.

We students should have a say, be it good or bad. Whatever feedback portal shit is not going to help, serious. I don't what they are thinking.


So in conclusion, we should all support MTS!

---
After today's result show, I feel that David A is so cute! :D
Wheeeee!




MTS


22:37