Day 1 of Audio Visual Seminar 2008 at HCI :DTook the bus there with Jadine and Joey. Got lost in the school compound so we stopped this guy and asked for direction :) Thanks man. Actually that person also going for AVS.Met Ner and registered. To our horror, we actually have to be splitted up! "Horror horror horror" :\ I'm in group 4.Attended 2 talks today, before and after lunch, both two hours each. That amounts to FOUR hours of sitting, in a terribly cold auditorium. But not bad luh, got to watch some never before seen ads (exotic ads lol) and the different visual effects. Very cool!Lunch was fun :DD Aah Ner and Joey actually returned to take a plate full of veges! Yes, we ate quite a lot. It's a buffet y'see :) While taking forks for us, I accidentally poked someone's (person in the queue for food) empty plate with my fork. And the plate flew up! Aaah so embarrassing xPGot into our respective groups for games. Made some new friends :D Played some games which I've never heard of. Hahah I like the hula hoop game and the 10people-squeeze-onto-newspaper game.(Attention: Joey spotted holding hands with this guy in her group :D)Okay, goodnight.Rahrahrah
♥ 23:05