Projects, projects and more projects.
Hello one and all (: Today, I am going to blog about my truck load of projects and assignments and home works. I'm sure you guys all remember how much work we received last year. This year, the nightmare continues.
In mid-term2, which is now, we have:
-History project
-Mathematics project
-Home Ec Spices project
-Science project
-IPW project
-Chinese Lit project
-English Lit project (Macbeth)
-History graded assignment
Not to mention that we also have Mathematics homework 21 and 22. Oh, and there's e-learning homework too! Now, the only question that comes to my mind, is this planned on purpose by the teachers, or just pure coincidence? And then again, there is no way we would find out ((:
So today, as I sit and type here on my plastic orange chair, I urge everyone suffering in the same fate as me, to strive and jiayou! Play a part, do your best. Be creative, be active. Thank you :D
Ooooh (:
So fun.
♥ 21:16