E-learning day 2!5.32am now, the mrt trains had just started moving. Rah, I feel so proud of myself for doing e-learning since last night about 11 till now ((: I shall go to sleep after momma leave home. And probably wake up this afternoon. Then maybe I can make it to Elaine's house afterall :D I feel smart!However, I'm still left with:-HCL (Slides and task)-Geography (Task)-History (Tasks)-English Lit (Task)-PE (Tasks)Don't quite understand HCL and PE.Dread doing all those tasks O:Somehow I feel the need to copy down the Biology notes. And I couldn't find the e-learning for Chemistry and Physics. To think again, I have no school foolscap paper, whee.5.42am (: Tick tick tick.Digress:Why is it so shivery cold in the early morning? I'm like wearing 2 tees plus blanket around me.Mokk!! Jiayou for typing the survey and Macbeth :D Just throw me some work if you cannot cope.Jiayou Mabel, Olivia and Sarah too!! :DOooh, I hear my stomach grumble. Hungry ((:Drink water
♥ 05:32