Where are my History & Geography textbooks?In the locker which is in a locked classroom.I'm so screwed. Yo.I need them for the project. Seriously.Although Jemie assured me that they are not needed.But there is no way to the second floor balcony.And I think I have irregular sleeping hours.Like how I would wake up at 1am to blog.Return to sleep at 4.Up again at 2 :)After going through my student handbook, I realised the workload I have. Damn. Being cooped in the house is not helping either. Yes, I do not like to stay in the house. One day, you will see me doing my homework in the corridoer. Who knows?Did I mention that I'm losing my bedroom soon? Wth. My very own 'two pinks walls, two white walls, one white ceiling' bedroom. This is so nonsensical, no one loses their own bedroom in their own house. Crap D:New class sitting arrangement is so fun.H&G Integrated project is no fun.No piano lesson is neutral.Peimin: aah, i know this is soo late. THANKS MUCH (:Jemie: red eye sounds cooler right? xDSaarah: ahhhaaa, idk :DGuixian: linked! wonderful science rep (:Mok: mokkk (: dui bu qi for what?A little bit of heavenBut a little bit of hell
♥ 18:45