Went out again today :)To Mokk's house!Niceeee :DPurpose is to do Science project.With Mabel too!Ahem-hem :)Then I realised, nowadays, I eat not because I'm super hungry or something. Just that I want to eat. So I munch munch, and become hungrier. Like, the more I bite, the hungrier I gets :)How fattening.My homeworks left:-Book review x1-Write a ballad (like I know how)-Chinese worksheets-Chinese composition x1-Maths HW 15-English Comprehension bookAnd I remember reading from classmate's blog, about finding the direct translation for the Shakespeare thing. Gah, is that true? Poo :(I don't quite like my new sitting place for term two :(I think I've been reflecting a lot. Especially today, ohhh. It's all thinking work for me.Jiahui: Class gathering, June! :D Be prepared yo.Vic: Hah, the one you told me about? Kinda xDSabs: Yayyee ((:Weiyun: Hohoho, I have no idea how to do the compo ):Loren: Hahahaha I will tag moreee (:Rosi: Sixdeeee :D Sec2 is full of ups & downs lolHuiting: Yep, have to meet up another day! ((:Saarah & Olivia: Ahahahahaha :DCrystal: Hello mate! (:Jiaxian: Lalalalala :DRayner: Eh, have not been to your house for quite a time. Miss cosmo (:Mok: (: Wheeee <3Jadine: Bang, yes. And I asked someone out too :D So smart right? Olivia: You're welcomee :D Walk sideways!!Joey: I miss you toooo <3Three may keep a secretIf two of them are dead.
♥ 00:12