Today is fabulous :D Because I am the red eye special person. Sore eye, eye infection, Idk. Im still having it now. To Joey Wong: IT'S RED EYE LAH. BLOODY RED CAN!?!Recess was, to put it frankly, shit D: I think I might develop a phobia for recess. What's good is that the worse did not happen.Health check up was fun, at least we got to skip some lessons :) and crap around. Every year, the nurses come to our school, so I think they are generally okay. But if we were to spice everything up with a bit more of humour, it would be so funnnnn!!! Laala, crap :DEnglish remedial with Jemie, Weilin, Zihui and three 2Loyalty students was normal. A little weird. Not used to it.After school, my eye was red like gah! I spent more than half an hour sleeping in the family lounge but still, the Bloody Eye. Wheee, imagine someone with a red jacket sleeping at the table. The fengshui of FL isn't bad actually :) Nice to sleep at! Then Mokk came to woke me up. Thanks man, I could have wasted my time and slept to six plus :DThen she ate orange bowl while testing me the ions table. I REMEMBERED NOW!!! Especially nitric acid HNO3, hydrogen sulphate HSO4- and sulphuric acid H2SO4. But still, I still have trouble remembering some irritating ones. Haa, a sense of accomplishment.Then the little trip to staff room :) Then me babbling away about lots of stuff. I think Mokk is one of the few friends I have who actually don't question me back or roll her eyes at me or close her ears when I am making such a long speech. NICE :DOh oh, I bought EYE MO!!!Aw, my momma just told me not to go to school tomorrow if my Red Eye is as Bloody next morning :(
♥ 22:13